If you`re a business owner or freelancer seeking to establish a service agreement with your clients, it`s important to have a clear and concise email that outlines the terms of the agreement. Here`s a sample email for service agreement that you can customize to fit your own business needs:
Subject: Proposed Service Agreement
Dear [Client`s Name],
I am excited to be working with you on [project name], and want to ensure that we have a clear understanding of our responsibilities and expectations. As discussed, I have drafted a service agreement for your review. Please take the time to go through it carefully, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
The following points highlight our understanding of the terms of the agreement:
1. Services: I will provide
2. Payment: The fee for the services will be [flat rate or hourly rate]. Payment is due [number of days] from the date of the invoice.
3. Timeline: The project is expected to take [time period] to complete. Any changes to the timeline will be discussed and agreed upon in writing.
4. Confidentiality: Any confidential information exchanged during the course of the project will be kept confidential.
5. Termination: Either party may terminate the agreement upon [number of days] written notice.
6. Legal implications: This agreement does not create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employer-employee relationship between us. Both parties agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
Please indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions by replying to this email and signing the attached agreement. If you have any suggestions or revisions, please let me know, and we can discuss them further.
I look forward to working with you and building a successful partnership.
By using this sample email for service agreement as your base, you can create a professional and comprehensive agreement that sets a strong foundation for your business relationship with your clients. Remember to tailor the agreement to your specific industry and project needs, and to always communicate clearly and transparently with your clients.